- Don’t back down. Ever.
- Don’t apologize for liking what you like. Especially when it runs counter to the SJW agenda.
- You are going to get called names. If you take a stand, even if it’s just a call not to be hasty, you will be called names. Ignore them.
- Allies are important. Gamers rallied around each other, regardless of skin color, confused sexual orientation, disability, sex, or just about any other metric the Progressives use to divide society into smaller groups. That doesn’t mean you need to accept their agendas and goals outside of the immediate problem, but if they are shooting at enemy, let them.
- Winning takes effort. Winning takes time. You’re going to lose ground now and then. See #1.
- The social pressure to give in and conform will be intense. See #1.
- A lot of battles can be won by just showing up and taking the field. The enemy has power, true, but not all that you will face. Sometimes just shedding a little light will have them running.
- Memes. Rhetorical attacks with memes are powerful. It dispirits the enemy. It raises the morale of your side.
- Last on my list, but there are others lessons, have fun. A song in the heart and a smile on the lips will confound the enemy many times over.
Source: Gamergate as an effective template for defense against SJWs – Men Of The West
Via Lion of the Blogosphere.:
- Human biodiversity (HBD):
- Differences between races.
- Differences between men and women.
- Biological/evolutionary basis for behavior.
- Value transference. … [In] a post-scarcity economy, the majority of work is value transference work, work that doesn’t create any value but just transfers the value created by others.
- Relative wants. …This is also related to our desire for status.
- Religion and groupthink. … [Religion is] “A cultural system of beliefs, behaviors, practices, ethics and societal organization that relate humanity to an order of existence.” Groupthink is the tendency for people to believe whatever other people believe.