Via Lion of the Blogosphere.:
- Human biodiversity (HBD):
- Differences between races.
- Differences between men and women.
- Biological/evolutionary basis for behavior.
- Value transference. … [In] a post-scarcity economy, the majority of work is value transference work, work that doesn’t create any value but just transfers the value created by others.
- Relative wants. …This is also related to our desire for status.
- Religion and groupthink. … [Religion is] “A cultural system of beliefs, behaviors, practices, ethics and societal organization that relate humanity to an order of existence.” Groupthink is the tendency for people to believe whatever other people believe.